Due to our Courier company charging EXTRA for Greater London Congestion Zones these postcodes will pay an extra £1.50 plus vat per delivery.
DELIVERY DURING SALE PERIOD
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- In the unlikely event of anything arriving damaged or faulty, please notify us at Beauty Select by either phone or email ([email protected]) within 24 hours of receiving the goods.
- If you are returning an item that is either damaged or faulty and we have agreed to its return, we will pay for the return postage provided you have only used the lowest cost method of postage available. We will then issue you with a ‘Return Authorisation Code’ [RAC number]. You have 14 days from the day on which you received your order to return it to us.
- Returned items should be sent to Beauty Select Ltd, 1-3 The Courtyard, Calvin Street, The Valley, Bolton BL1 8PB, remembering to enclose a copy of the invoice for the order.
- Upon us receiving the items and we are satisfied with the return, you will be refunded back on the card you originally ordered with plus any postage due. Please do not send us returns without first obtaining a ‘Return Authorisation Code’ [RAC number] from us otherwise we cannot accept returns that are not authorised.
- If you are returning orders that you do not require, you will need to inform us of your reason for the return and you will also require a ‘Return Authorisation Code’ [RAC number] before return.
- If this is the case, then a re-stocking fee of 15% of the item’s value is payable for all items returned unless the item is faulty or damaged in which case no restocking fee is payable.
- You will also be liable for any returns postage costs and you will only be refunded for the goods, not any postage costs for delivery or return.
- Cancellations after dispatch cannot be accepted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Delivery during Sale Period
Returns & Refunds
In the unlikely event of anything arriving damaged, please notify us at Beauty Select in writing or via email within 7 days ([email protected]).